We are very lucky to have Miss McNab working within school to support children and families at the point of need. Miss McNab is a highly qualified Behaviour, Pastoral and Family Support Worker with many years of experience who works with our children and families to ensure they receive the very best and appropriate support, advice and guidance from the wider range of children’s services. She runs parent drop ins each Monday and Thursday between 8.15 – 9.15 am and again at 3.15 – 4.15 pm.
Support can be offered around the following topics:
* Liaise with health professionals and other services to support children/families
* Address barriers to learning
* Support around attendance and punctuality
* Family Learning
* Tips on behaviour management at home
* Qualified Counsellor
* Pastoral and Welfare Needs
Or just pop in for a friendly chat!
You can contact Miss McNab on: 07731795154 or via the school office on 01204 333101